10 Best Water Filter Pitchers Consumer Guides 2023 [Reviews]
Tap water may look clean but that does not mean it is safe for drinking. That being said, you should consider investing in a water filter pitcher. A good pitcher removes contaminants and heavy metals such as lead and mercury to make sure the water that goes into your body is safe for you and your family. It also gets rid of odor as well as making water tasteless for a memorable drinking experience. If you are wondering where you will get one, the following Consumer Guide are for you.
Best Water Filter Pitchers – [Reviews & Buying Guide]
1. ZeroWater 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher
We like the fact that the ZeroWater 10 Cup Pitcher is certified to meet NSF/ANSI standard 53. This shows that it is carefully made to make sure the water it produces is ultra safe to drink. It does a good job of removing the most dissolved solids from the drinking water. In so doing, the pitcher will provide you and your family with clear water that you can trust.
Overall, the pitcher removes 99.6-percent solids from the water, which is amazing. It does that two times better than the leading brands in the market. This pitcher also reduces lead and other heavy metals. What’s more, it is BPA-free and compact enough to fit in the fridge. The dimensions of the pitcher are 11.61 by 5.94 by 10.98 inches.
- Bonus water quality meter allows you to test your water so you never have to doubt its quality
- 5 stages of filtration bring you cleaner and better tasting water
- 2.3-liter capacity is large enough to hold sufficient water for family
- Ion Exchange Technology reduces contaminants
2. Epic Pure 10 Cup | 150 Gallon Water Filter Pitchers
Epic Pure Pitcher with Filter will keep your drinking water clear and safe. It weighs 2 pounds, and this is an indicator that it is well designed. It is also well-sized and measures 10 inches high by 6 inches wide by 10 inches long. It is a long-lasting pitcher that promises to work for years to come.
Before it reaches you, this pitcher is rigorously tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 401, 53, 42, and P473. Furthermore, the filter is equipped with 1,4-Dioxiane Water Filter that helps remove 1,4-Dioxane from drinking water. This pitcher also comes with 100-percent money-back guarantee to give you peace of mind knowing that you can return it in case you are not fully satisfied with how it works.
- Convenient design makes pouring and refilling the pitcher a cakewalk
- Compact size ensures the pitcher fits nicely on refrigerator shelves
- Proprietary solid carbon block filter gets rid of 2000-percent more contaminants compared to leading water filter pitcher
- New ergonomic design makes the pitcher easy to use
3. Ehm 3.8L Ultra Premium Alkaline water Filter Pitcher
Ehm Water Filter Pitcher boasts premium quality that enables it to last longer and do a good job all the time. According to the manufacturer of this water pitcher, only the finest materials available are used to make the pitcher, and this improves quality on a great scale. The pitcher not only removes contaminants from water but also reduces the size of water molecules.
This, in turn, enables the pitcher to produce alkaline water, which is easily absorbable and will get you hydrated much faster. The filtered alkaline ionized water this pitcher produces has minimal free radicals and toxins. It is powerful and will not just leave you refreshed but also will improve energy levels as well as enhance your immune system.
- High capacity water tank holds up to 3.6 liters of water
- Filtration capacity is 2 liters
- Convenient shape allows the filter pitcher to fit beautifully into the refrigerator
- 6-stage filter helps the pitcher deliver an outstanding performance
4. Brita 5 Cup Standard Metro Water Filter Pitcher
Brita Metro Pitcher holds 5 cups of water, which is enough to fill two 24-ounce reusable water bottles. Although the pitcher is not as large as the first two brands in these reviews, it still holds sufficient water to keep you and your family healthy. Besides, Brita has designed this pitcher in such a way that it helps conserve the environment.
The pitcher will save you money and help replace up to 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles annually. The pitcher is 9.8 inches high, 4.45 inches wide, and 9.37 inches deep/long. The weight, on the other hand, is 1.39 pounds. Buying a pitcher by Brita is a wonderful move because it is one of the reputable manufacturers of water filters.
- Slim design allows the pitcher to fit refrigerator shelves wonderfully
- Easy-fill locking lid makes the pitcher convenient to use
- Electronic indicator makes filter reminders easy
- High compatibility means the filter can work with standard and longlast water filters
5. PUR 7 Cup Water Filter Pitcher Filtration System
You should get the PUR 7 Cup Filtration System because it is far more affordable than bottled water. And, with it, you will be able to save up to thousands of dollars every year. It provides great tasting and super clean filtered water to make sure you and your family are safe and healthy.
This pitcher also contributes to conserving the environment. In a single round of filtration, the pitcher produces up to 40 gallons of filtered water. That is an equivalent of 303 single-use plastic water bottles. In short, this pitcher filtration system provides a convenient and thoughtful way to keep bottles from the environment and oceans. The manufacturer produces genuine PUR pitcher filters, which are certified to reduce harmful contaminants from the water.
- Easy-fill lid makes using the pitcher a no-brainer
- PUR filter PPF900Z is certified to reduce two times more contaminants compared to Brita filter OB03
- Clear/Blue color looks neat and clean
- LockFit Top Cap design ensures a secure filter fit
6. Nakii WQA Certified Water Filter Pitcher
Nakii Pitcher is made with BPA-free materials that meet the standards of NSF-372. The pitcher is tested and approved by WQA (Water Quality Association). This shows that it is very safe to use. With it, you and your family will always have easy access to healthier drinking water. It is constantly being tested and certified so it can meet NSF/ANSI standards.
The pitcher does not just make water healthier but also improves taste as well as eliminating odor. It reduces rust, lead, suspended particles, and sediments. Its dimensions are 11.42 by 8.5 by 4.29 inches, and its weight is 1.85 pounds. The color is clear, which is crucial as clear colors make it easy to see how safe your water is.
- Advanced filtration technology delivers the highest rate of mercury and chlorine removal
- ACF (Activated Carbon Fiber) boasts adsorptive capacity
- Free flow design ensures steady and fast filtration
- Sleek design makes it easy to fit the pitcher in the refrigerator door
7. Wamery 8 Cup Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
Wamery 8 Cup Pitcher will help you stop drinking contaminated water. It is a product of a company, which knows that contaminated tap water can lead to a number of devastating illnesses. That’s why the company has stepped up to make sure everyone has access to clean, clear and healthy drinking water.
It does not stop there – the pitcher also increases the pH of water to make sure your body is supplied with vital minerals. It has the ability to increase the pH level of water up to 9 points. Plus it reduces such contaminants as arsenic, lead, cadmium, mercury, copper, zinc, chlorine, and more. With this water pitcher, you will never have to spend money on alkaline water bottles again.
- Easy-pour spout makes pouring water from the pitcher an easy task
- LED counter promotes the performance of the pitcher
- ANSI/NSF certification shows that the pitcher is built as par the required standards
- 2-liter capacity holds enough water to serve up to 8 cups
8. LifeStraw Home Water Filter Pitcher
LifeStraw Water Pitcher is a powerful brand that protects against micro plastics, parasites, and bacteria. It also protects against heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and chromium III. Moreover, you can rely on it to get rid of organic chemical matter like herbicides and pesticides. It provides unrivaled protection to keep you and your family safe and healthy.
The pitcher holds up to 7 cups of clean and refreshing water. Well, this is obviously not the highest number of cups a pitcher can hold. But again, this does not compromise its performance. The pitcher fits in most refrigerator doors perfectly. Another good thing to say about this pitcher is that although it gets rid of unwanted contaminants, it keeps essential minerals such as sodium, carbon, magnesium, and potassium.
- Sleek design gives the pitcher a wonderful appearance
- Shatter-resistant glass greatly improves the durability of the pitcher
- Easy-fill lid ensures you have an easy time filling up the pitcher
- Advanced filtration system significantly improves taste
9. Waterdrop Chubby 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher
Waterdrop 10-Cup Water Pitcher is one of the brands that deliver high-performance in making water safe for drinking. Well, one of the reasons why it works so wonderfully is that it is equipped with 7-stage water filter technology. This technology effectively reduces lead, fluoride, arsenic, and other contaminants found in water. With this pitcher, you will be able to drink water with peace of mind knowing that it is safe and healthy.
The manufacturer provides 3-pack replacement filters. These filters are high-quality and boast long-lasting life. They produce more than 200 gallons of water before they are replaced. Talking of replacement; this pitcher makes a stunning substitution to more than 1600 standard 16-ounce water bottles. In other words, it plays a significant role in environmental conservation.
- Intelligent design ensures a hassle-free and healthier life for users
- Natural wooden handle is simple yet rigid
- BPA-free plastic is high-grade and will last longer
- Spout lid is innovatively designed to keep dust and other particles from getting into the water pitcher
10. Reshape Water Alkaline Water Pitcher, 10-Cup
You will not just be improving the quality of your life when you buy the Reshape Water Pitcher but also you will be reducing the impact of plastic bottles on the environment. This pitcher is built to last as well as to provide you with a chance to make contaminated-free water for drinking. Furthermore, the replacement filters it uses cost between 25-percent and 33-percent less compared to filters used by pitchers in the same class.
What’s even better, the replacement filters of this pitcher last longer despite being very affordable. They last up to 75 days and filter at least 79 gallons (300 liters). This means you will be spared the hassle of having to buy replacement filters time after time.
- ABS plastic material is thick and sturdy
- Digital timer in the lid tracks filter life
- Thoughtful design enables the pitcher to fit nicely in the kitchen counter or refrigerator
- Catalytic carbon is NSF certified and has double the monochloramine removal capacity vs. standard activated carbon
How to Buy a Water Filter Pitcher
After reading the above reviews, we think it is time for something else – a buyer’s guide on how to find the best water pitcher with filtration system. So, without ado, here is what we have prepared for you.
You should pick a pitcher with an advanced filtration system. Such a system eliminates all kinds of heavy metals, including lead and mercury. It also gets rid of bacteria as well as removing sediments and other contaminants to make your water ultra-clear and safe for drinking.
The Material Used
The material your pitcher is made of should be of good quality. If it is plastic, make sure it is BPA-free for peace of mind. And if it is glass, make sure it is shatter-resistant for superior durability. Also, ensure the material your pitcher is made meets NSF/ANSI standards.
Water Tank Capacity
This depends on the number of people at home. For instance, if you are buying a water pitcher for the entire family, you should consider picking one with a large capacity. But there is no need to go for a large pitcher if it’s only you going to use it.
Contaminated water can cause devastating effects to millions of people that drink it. It is for this reason experts advise that you own a water filter pitcher. It not only improves healthy living by making sure you only drink safe water but also helps conserve the environment by eliminating the need for single-use water bottles.